We love kid’s parties!
- Events may be held on weekend afternoons or after school.
- Responsible adults must be present at all times according to the following guidelines: for age 5 thru 9, one for every 5 children; for age 10 thru 17, one for every 10 children.
- Each party is scheduled for 3 hours. Two hours of painting, and an hour for cake and presents. You may bring cake and any food and drink you would like, as well as utensils, plates, and paper goods. We only provide the painting supplies. You may arrive 30 minutes prior to the event to decorate and set up your eating area.
- You may choose any picture from our children’s gallery for your event. All children must paint the same subject.
- The cost is $25 per painter, with a minimum of 10 painters (or $250) for a three hour event. The maximum is 20 children, with up to 20 adults. All adults who intend to paint must reserve a space at the same rate. The minimum down payment is 50% of your party total and is due at the time the reservation is made. The final head count and remaining balance (if applicable) are due one week prior to the event.
- Call us at 910-223-0589 or email us at email@example.com to make arrangements.